free website stats program Shirts from Dealerships. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shirts from Dealerships.

I've got a few as I used to like to buy them from different dealers when travelling as a functional reminder of places I have been and adventures I have had.

Of late though, I haven't purchased any because although the Harley shops all charge a premium price, all the t-shirts I have looked at seem to have a little label on them that says "made in China".

Not sure if I am becoming more sensitive to global issues, or maybe just tired of our country being flooded by cheaply made, disposable off-shore crap, but I have a real hard time paying a premium price for a Harley shirt that is "made in China".

Just my two cents....

I won't buy them for myself...the wife likes to buy them for me but ONLY if they are on the clearance rack....I'm NOT paying 25 or 30 bucks for a t-shirt. Harley can forget it.

I used to have many dealership T-shirts. I parred down quite a bit. Of the ones I have now, 90% have dealer info... I have just about as many other brand motorcycle shirts and 99% of those don't have any dealer info...

What I did with our no longer worn shirts was I found a women on e-Bay that makes high quality quilts using t-shirts. For some of the panels we used just the front of the shirt, for some we used the back (the dealer info was on the front of these shirts)

We now have a king size "custom" harley quilt made from our no longer worn shirts. It hangs in our "Motorcycle" themed room.

That sounds really awesome. I bet that looks great.

I have had my bike since april, I have one shirt from Orlando, San Diego, Yashua Mass. Ironically I dont have a shirt from the store i get all my stuff at.. They Dont Carry 5xl shirts.. Im a 5 but harley runs small.

my husband has 90+ from all over the world, he had his collection long before he purchased his harley, many friends and relatives are on the look out for cool shirts. the scene on the back is what he looks for. He is trying to steer away from black ones, has to many of those, He started my collection with tank tops, do not like T-shirts.

I have never bought one for myself, but I get them from family and friends when ever they travel. My wife also gets one for me when we travel and she finds a Harley store (no dealership on it) that doesn't sell bikes or parts when she takes our girls shopping. I like it when she does that, cause it means I get to stay on the beach or where ever and enjoy some adult beverages. :cheers

Back