free website stats program Senior, Junior, and Jesse James go at it | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Senior, Junior, and Jesse James go at it

JJ should have quit while he was ahead. If he had just kept his head down and fiinished the bike without all the garbage of why he was better, he would have been better. :(

JJ and SR. are both jerks and don't deserve to win anything but in my mind JJ did build the the best bike. A one gallon tank on JR's bike killed it for me, I like the P51 but the bike was nothing you could ride, only a 20 mile range. SR built a toy for off-roading but this is a chopper show, wake up and use the talent you have to make real choppers. JJ did make a nice bike that can be ridden so my vote is for his bike, just wish JR could have made is bike more real world ridable.

Jr built a nice lookin bike. But I'd be kinda embarassed if my bike smoked like that. Even if it was meant to do it for show. Tank/exhaust did look cool tho.
Sr should have stayed home cause that wasn't a bike. looked more like a 3 track snowmobile.
JJ had a nice lookin bike but haw would you see? or turn? didn't look very comfy. But I did like the custom built front end.

Didnt watch it , wont watch it , dont care at all for the show. Besides , Antiques Roadshow was on and had a 1800's musketball to show off!!! :) AAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yea, I seen the show with the musket ball, I think they appraised it at 5 dollars,
But if he would have left it in its original condition and not cleaned it up it might have been worth 50 grand. :laugh:laugh:laugh

Jr's bike looked cool-that's about it. Sr's "bike" yea right. JJ's bike looks like 100 other old school chops from the past, no imagination. As far as being "rideable", I don't think so, JJ couldn't even see over the handle bars, I can't imagine hanging my head out to the side just to see the road ahead, maybe he should stack up about three phone books to sit on and then it would be more "rideable". If any one of the three gave me their bike I would ...give it back.

I have seen one show...Sounds like one of my wifes soap operas...I just never could get past all the drama..:s

Did Senior misunderstand the rules? His machine was cool but it wasn't a bike. JJ's bike was beautiful and the the most rideable, even though it was tall in the triple trees. Juniors bike was more of a piece of artwork. A trailer queen for shows. I think I would have voted the same way as everyone else.

Back