free website stats program Senior, Junior, and Jesse James go at it | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Senior, Junior, and Jesse James go at it

Remember this just a reality show. I think they all could build functional bikes if they had to. Building a theme bike for a tv show (with a script) where you got reality show watchers and not bike riders, what do you expect. But, overall I think Jr. had the better bike for the show and that why he won.

There isn't enough therapy in the universe to make those 3 people socially acceptable.
If anyone wants to cast doubt on the biking world, recommend someone watch one of their shows and they will come back thinking we are all idiots.:bigsmiley22:

I have to agree with Gasbag. None of the three could make it through one day on this great forum with their egos and potty mouths!

Last edited:
I don't know. I kind of enjoy the show more now that Jr and Sr. are separate...even though I find it sad that they have let it get to this. The opening to the show says it all, they are both too proud, which IMO pride is more the route of evil then money is.

In general I DVR so I can fast forward through the drama pieces, but I find the Jr. side of the show to have much less potty mouth as I see Junior a much more mellow guy, even though he has his moments. I think the fact that he is back to the way he started, just coming up with the plan as he goes bringing him more back to his creative side.

Just looked at pics too of all the bikes...really not impressed with any. JJ's looked nice, but c'mon who would want to ride that, you could not even see in front of you, Sr's was just a terrible idea and not a bike at all and then Jr. did a nice job but not my favorite of the bikes he has built.

Jessie James..... I still say, he is a jerk and he proved it by opening his mouth. Jessie would never make it here, every other word out of his mouth is censored. Too bad he has alot of talent, but IMO Indian Larry RIP was the true builder:s

My vote went to Jr. Artistically his bike was beautiful.
Sr. well we all want a flame throwing snowmobile.
JJ's bike wasn't that 'Road Worthy' either for a serious ride.
None of the three were actually something a person could ride comfortably.

I just cant be bothered watching those idiots.

I usually don't watch either but I watched the 2 shows to see what Jessie was going to build. It's amazing how they can stretch 6 minutes of entertainment into 2 shows on 2 different nights. There's 3 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Didnt watch it , wont watch it , dont care at all for the show. Besides , Antiques Roadshow was on and had a 1800's musketball to show off!!! :) AAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Back