free website stats program SE Compensator Sprocket | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Compensator Sprocket

Had the SE compensator installed on my 09 Ultra yesterday. Best ride ability upgrade I have done. Bang at start and clang at shut down gone, no rocks in the primary anymore, and the launches are smoother, and you can feel the engine if it lugs, no clatter to remind you. Thanks to Glider and this forum for the idea.

Another happy rider. Too bad they don't come with the "enhancements" from the factory like they should.

Entry point #2 & #11 link does not exist? Must be something I am doing. I will try self help.

I had a starter go out on my bike and the shop adjusted my compensator(I have the SE) as they were checking for problems. Is it a good idea to look at adjusting comp every so often? It is running like the first time I got it installed.

I had a starter go out on my bike and the shop adjusted my compensator(I have the SE) as they were checking for problems. Is it a good idea to look at adjusting comp every so often? It is running like the first time I got it installed.

What did they charge for the compensator adjustment?:)

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

I don't know that I understand what they did to adjust it??
Are you just talking about retorquing the retaining bolt, or what?
What am I missing here?

I don't know that I understand what they did to adjust it??
Are you just talking about retorquing the retaining bolt, or what?
What am I missing here?

My question was to see how he knew an adjustment was made and if it was noted on his invoice.

I don't see anything to adjust on the SE Compensator KIT.

If re-torquing was necessary? The bolt would have to be cleaned or replaced and the shaft threads would need to be chased to remove the old Loctite.
Something smells.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Agreed. I saw nothing in the new compensator that could or would require any type of adjustment after the initial installation.
Like I said....What am I missing here????

Agreed. I saw nothing in the new compensator that could or would require any type of adjustment after the initial installation.
Like I said....What am I missing here????

I checked the invoice nothing noted except compensentor was checked. Will call them and find out. They could of just looked at it. I guess.

Back