free website stats program Salt Springs In February | Page 56 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs In February

Coming to Salt Springs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My pictures of the gang!

left to right

Craig and Jack, Preston and Lorne, Kemo's roadside memorial, the gang at the memorial, another group shot at memorial

thats not me...i am skinnier and have more hair..:newsmile036:

OK guys I know too little,too late,but the Doc's say I can travel with insurance and I am getting work sorted out.I just booked to stay in Daytona Mar.11-13.Then I am staying in Salt Springs for a week.Anyone want to meet for a beer or lunch or?????

on no...here we go again.....better check my work schedule

ok now i am caught up with the thread.

it was fantastic....Although i had never met any of you (or is it y'all). it was like we were old friends. many of you took me in and which i did not expect and am very thank full for your hospitality. (by the way both my wife and i are up for adoption, she doesn't eat much)

PA as all have said your wifes food was primo (if she ever wants send it by mail, let me know what she needs) :newsmile049:
Breeze... i really thought apple pie came in a pan, thanks for setting me straight :newsmile100:
Don...ribs were great and spending time with you and Kat was something to be remembered. :bigsmiley11:
Joe..all i can say about the gumbo is next time i might need to stay in a different cottage. after i ate too much someone was always on my couch...:D plus the time spend with you and Cindy at your home ....thank you and please keep my room ready..:small3d005:
the redhead...love the cake, when Jack told me about watergate cake i really was expecting little microphones to get stuck in my teeth. Also thank you for taking us into your home, to me that was the icing on the cake.
Jake...some of us know the real story on your pictures,, but don't worry buddy the secret is safe with me :newsmile036:

it was a real treat to meet all of you and i enjoyed all of your company and entertainment. i will travel 1000 miles again anytime i can to see this group, or any part of it again...
craig and i are still on the move i have about 2 more days (unless i stop more, and Craig has another 1000 miles after that (heated suit or not))

one last thing, Jack thank you buddy for all your time and stuff last night. had a grate time and wish you could of come out a bit with us, but that will be next time. thanks bud:newsmile036:

:D:D
ok now i am caught up with the thread.

it was fantastic....Although i had never met any of you (or is it y'all). it was like we were old friends. many of you took me in and which i did not expect and am very thank full for your hospitality. (by the way both my wife and i are up for adoption, she doesn't eat much)

PA as all have said your wifes food was primo (if she ever wants send it by mail, let me know what she needs) :newsmile049:
Breeze... i really thought apple pie came in a pan, thanks for setting me straight :newsmile100:
Don...ribs were great and spending time with you and Kat was something to be remembered. :bigsmiley11:
Joe..all i can say about the gumbo is next time i might need to stay in a different cottage. after i ate too much someone was always on my couch...:D plus the time spend with you and Cindy at your home ....thank you and please keep my room ready..:small3d005:
the redhead...love the cake, when Jack told me about watergate cake i really was expecting little microphones to get stuck in my teeth. Also thank you for taking us into your home, to me that was the icing on the cake.
Jake...some of us know the real story on your pictures,, but don't worry buddy the secret is safe with me :newsmile036:

it was a real treat to meet all of you and i enjoyed all of your company and entertainment. i will travel 1000 miles again anytime i can to see this group, or any part of it again...
craig and i are still on the move i have about 2 more days (unless i stop more, and Craig has another 1000 miles after that (heated suit or not))

one last thing, Jack thank you buddy for all your time and stuff last night. had a grate time and wish you could of come out a bit with us, but that will be next time. thanks bud:newsmile036:

It is Ya'll at least in these parts:D

got a txt from Craig yesterday...he made it. but was stuck for a few days. guess the electric suit paid off

:small3d009:

Attachments

• 20130225_120410.jpg
    20130225_120410.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 32
got a txt from Craig yesterday...he made it. but was stuck for a few days. guess the electric suit paid off

:small3d009:

Craig

Good to see you made it back ok, but maybe you should have stayed in Fl longer, lordy that's the white stuff!!!!

:p Glad Craig got home OK after that Snow storm, he gets the iron butt award for most miles traveled:D

:p Glad Craig got home OK after that Snow storm, he gets the iron butt award for most miles traveled:D

He certainly deserves some type of award for all the miles he traveled. And then having to put up with all of us at Salt Springs. Then he traveled to Suwannee and put up with Kat and I and the "rustic" cottage. Right Joe??

Back