free website stats program Salt Springs In February | Page 55 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs In February

Coming to Salt Springs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't be sure but the Redhead may be being nice when she say's she enjoyed meeting the group. Most women I have known have better things to do than sitting around listining to "stories" from bikers all night long. Some of the story tellers can get long winded (don't ask me how I know). But the Redhead is a true sportmodel, and she put up with all of us with a smile. Truly a fine lady and a pleasure to be around. Jack I'm glad Lorne and Craig found their way to Jax, with the directions I gave them and Lorne's sense of direction I wasn't sure where they might end up.

I bet it wasn't on a dirt road!:D

OK guys I know too little,too late,but the Doc's say I can travel with insurance and I am getting work sorted out.I just booked to stay in Daytona Mar.11-13.Then I am staying in Salt Springs for a week.Anyone want to meet for a beer or lunch or?????

OK guys I know too little,too late,but the Doc's say I can travel with insurance and I am getting work sorted out.I just booked to stay in Daytona Mar.11-13.Then I am staying in Salt Springs for a week.Anyone want to meet for a beer or lunch or?????

Yep, you say when and where:D

I can't be sure but the Redhead may be being nice when she say's she enjoyed meeting the group. Most women I have known have better things to do than sitting around listining to "stories" from bikers all night long. Some of the story tellers can get long winded (don't ask me how I know). But the Redhead is a true sportmodel, and she put up with all of us with a smile. Truly a fine lady and a pleasure to be around. Jack I'm glad Lorne and Craig found their way to Jax, with the directions I gave them and Lorne's sense of direction I wasn't sure where they might end up.

No, I truly enjoyed myself. You guys are all a great group. Thanks again for the wonderful ribs and it was very kind of you to send home the left over seasoning. I plan to make Don Ribs for our kids birthday!

It's 33 degrees here in middle GA. The wife is gonna help me get on the bike and point me South. I'm planning on taking 5-6 hrs. to make the trip.
I have a bottle of "Apple Pie" moonshine in the tour pak to warm up with upon arrival. See y'all in a bit.

ahhh the memories....:newsmile036:

I'd like to add that one of the high points of my weekend was meeting and talking to "THE REDHEAD" (name given only to those fortunate enough to meet her). She makes great conversation and a delicious Watergate cake. I know she drove down mostly to see what the motley group of men that keep Jack from his chores were like, but I'm very glad she did. :bigsmiley8:

Hey guys, I hope that you all think of inviting me to the next gathering, I really enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you,
Take care
The redhead!:bigsmiley23:

Back