free website stats program Salt Springs In February | Page 54 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs In February

Coming to Salt Springs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad you made it safe Breeze. We followed Don to the West coast to spend the day with he and his Wife. What great folks we have met I have been adopted 4 times this week. Don't tell Jack where we are going.

OOPS< now I know:newsmile055:

well i had a great time, good to see all that i know and meet others that i did not! now the question is who all is going to bike week and when? sorry i did not post any pics , but i only took 3 and everybody has the same already posted.

I'd like to add that one of the high points of my weekend was meeting and talking to "THE REDHEAD" (name given only to those fortunate enough to meet her). She makes great conversation and a delicious Watergate cake. I know she drove down mostly to see what the motley group of men that keep Jack from his chores were like, but I'm very glad she did. :bigsmiley8:

I'd like to add that one of the high points of my weekend was meeting and talking to "THE REDHEAD" (name given only to those fortunate enough to meet her). She makes great conversation and a delicious Watergate cake. I know she drove down mostly to see what the motley group of men that keep Jack from his chores were like, but I'm very glad she did. :bigsmiley8:

She does exist!:D

Agreed!

Made it back home after having to stop Sunday on the way back. I do believe I was hypothermic and just hit the wall so to speak. Stopped in Marianna overnight and headed back yesterday..warmer!

What a great time! It was my pleasure to meet everyone and enjoy the company and food.

Joe's gumbo..the best
Preston's strombolli..delicioso!
Jeff's peppers..mm yummy
Larry's ribs..excellent..stuck to mine.

Joe..thanks for leading..no stories?
Bodeen..thank you for the headlight..did not have to use it but will
Webbtron..thanks for being a good roomie, hope I didn't snore loudly

It looks like eveyone made it to the next destination or home.

I had a blast, look forward to next time!

I cant take credit for the peppers either. PA made and brought those too!

Ha-ha-ha, she may have brought the new list of chores for when he gets back. It's ok Jack, I came home to a water leak, she can't do without me...I hope!!!!

Lorne and Craig spent the night here last night, we had a great time. The Redhead thinks ya ALL are a great bunch and she enjoyed meeting you all:s

I can't be sure but the Redhead may be being nice when she say's she enjoyed meeting the group. Most women I have known have better things to do than sitting around listining to "stories" from bikers all night long. Some of the story tellers can get long winded (don't ask me how I know). But the Redhead is a true sportmodel, and she put up with all of us with a smile. Truly a fine lady and a pleasure to be around. Jack I'm glad Lorne and Craig found their way to Jax, with the directions I gave them and Lorne's sense of direction I wasn't sure where they might end up.

Back