free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you for the first time. The time will pass quickly as this thread is a month old already. Also I have a friend of mine that travels a ton in Europe with her family who puts together some incredible photo albums. She's willing to help me put together a really top notch album with all the photos taken this Feb. If this sounds like something everyone is interested in let me know. She can add as many photos from all of you as you wish. Again let me know if this sounds like something all of you wish to have or if you wish to be excluded for whatever reasons, that's cool too.

I like this, this sounds like a very good deal IMO:s

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you for the first time. The time will pass quickly as this thread is a month old already. Also I have a friend of mine that travels a ton in Europe with her family who puts together some incredible photo albums. She's willing to help me put together a really top notch album with all the photos taken this Feb. If this sounds like something everyone is interested in let me know. She can add as many photos from all of you as you wish. Again let me know if this sounds like something all of you wish to have or if you wish to be excluded for whatever reasons, that's cool too.

:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100: careful a lot of those photos should NOT be published...:tounge:tounge

looks like it is already getting out of hand and it is still 3 months away. besides i don't think Bodeen owns a suit. but if he does there would need to be a prize for who ever gets him in to it. and i would be willing to pay to see it!

What a mental picture this paints, I can see it now pulling in the front gate, I don't think security would let him in!:D

Back