free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

What a mental picture this paints, I can see it now pulling in the front gate, I don't think security would let him in!:D

Security? Who needs security with these two faces sliding in on an ex cop car!

Attachments

• Blues-Brothers.jpg
    Blues-Brothers.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 14
Now that Jack has a new bike, how about some more folks sign up to show up now? Plenty or room in Jack's truck for cake!

Now that Jack has a new bike, how about some more folks sign up to show up now? Plenty or room in Jack's truck for cake!

The Redhead will probably make her Watergate cake and bring it down on Saturday:s

Well for any of you sitting on the fence about going the famed Watergate Cake should be enough to make you commit. If Lorne ever gets off his rear and Steve doesn't get sidetracked with work, there is talk of a cook off. I even heard that there might be some adult beverages. What are you waiting for?

Whats all this talk about wearing suits? I can assure you, it aint happenin! Hopefully some more folks will try and make it. Anybody talk to Joe? Is he comin or is he still mad?

Whats all this talk about wearing suits? I can assure you, it aint happenin! Hopefully some more folks will try and make it. Anybody talk to Joe? Is he comin or is he still mad?

I asked Joe to come. He just said naaaw. I'll meet up with him when I ride to New Orleans. Anyone else want to ride over?

Any idea what dates? Ron wants to run to The Keys

Either before the 22nd. of Feb. or after that. The only things I have planned are the weekend of the 14th. and the Daytona 500. We can go any other time :D

Either before the 22nd. of Feb. or after that. The only things I have planned are the weekend of the 14th. and the Daytona 500. We can go any other time :D

HMMMMMM, I might be up for that:s

Back