free website stats program Reflectors remove or not ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Reflectors remove or not ?

Ive never tried sidesaddle but have done some daft stuff in the past locking the throttle at a steady speed and standing on the seat with arms outstretced rings a bell from the past
But now im too old and level headed to do really daft stuff ive got some children that have left home and a dog and cat that all depend on me

Brian

Ive never tried sidesaddle but have done some daft stuff in the past locking the throttle at a steady speed and standing on the seat with arms outstretced rings a bell from the past
But now im too old and level headed to do really daft stuff ive got some children that have left home and a dog and cat that all depend on me

Brian
I am with you, I take a lot longer heal now a days, plus these darn brain cells I've grown really take the fun out of things:(

Illegal to tamper with reflectors if you live in Florida. Check with your DMV website... :(

After my Bob was wrecked The local dealer installed a new rear fender with no reflectors , I like the clean look, looks like ill be talking to the dealer about the legal end of this one

I used channel locks on the reflectors on my 08 Night Train. When I rocked back and forth and finally pullled them off, I found the reflectors were held on by 2-sided tape strips. I used low heat on mine with goo gone. As for safety, I'd have to think that by the time the reflectors do their job, it'd be too late...jmho.

Well I did some research and near as I can tell they are required by law in BC. So I guess I'll have to leave them on. For now anyhow. But then again obeying the speed limit is also law. And I Always obey the law. (not)!!

I think it's kinda like the sticker on your mattress, it's illegal to remove under federal law, but the sticker police aren't going to come get you.
Take it off:bigsmiley18:

Whoa!!?? Those tags on the mattress ARE removable...Chopper, didn't know there was a bit of a "Rascal" streak in ya!!??!! :laugh

Illegal to tamper with reflectors if you live in Florida. Check with your DMV website...

They were removed from my bike and I bought from a Florida dealer

Back