free website stats program Rear Shocks Leaking on my trike | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear Shocks Leaking on my trike

It appears now, you are going to be taken care of...:D
So are you saying even with the front brake applied there is no brake lights?

It appears now, you are going to be taken care of...:D
So are you saying even with the front brake applied there is no brake lights?
No now the brake lights are lit all the time, I wow tested it last night, The BCM is bad. They monitor and control every thing on the Can Bus systems thru low voltage and report to the ECM. Also takes the place of the TSM. Seems HD had a problem with them not being sealed properly allowing moisture and heat to affect them. What is strange is I went from NO brake lights to always on

Do you want me to bring the trailer to take it in?
Thanks Don, I will ride it up there it is about 8 miles, if it breaks down ( I doubt it will) they have a trailer and truck

Heading to dealer @ 11:30 to have trike diagnosed, I already know I have a BCM part number stored, brake lights stuck on and RR shock leaking. I have my original service writer today, great guy he hooked me up when my Streetbob blew up, hope it is just a security problem with the BCM, I already know they do not have shocks in stock

Got my Trike fixed, The last service writer ruined my rear brake light switch, Shocks are ordered, air cleaner bolt is new. The BCM saw the brake light circuit, also tied to turn signals as there is no longer a turn signal module as being fault so it spit out BCM module fault, repaired now new sender with new wire loom, I am a happy camper PLUS I have my old service writer back again Sundays thru Wednesdays

Back