free website stats program Rear Ended @ Stop Light Saturday 7/25 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear Ended @ Stop Light Saturday 7/25

Doc. He would have been gone anyway,you know we won't stand for members being abusive to one another

Ironmark,
Glad you are ok.Get yourself checked out.Use some of that insurance money the insurance company has been holding hostage and get your bike back on the road.I always keep an eye in the mirror at stoplights.

Ironmark,
Glad you are ok.Get yourself checked out.Use some of that insurance money the insurance company has been holding hostage and get your bike back on the road.I always keep an eye in the mirror at stoplights.

I did check the mirrors & it looked as if the lady was stopping , then I looked at the car in front of me to judge my stopping distance , just as soon as I stopped I got hit , the lady claims that her daughter who is 8 months pregnent made a noise and she looked at her daughter then look up and that when she hit me , she took her eyes off the road for just a few seconds . I went to walk in clinic and had my back looked @ , nothing is broke just soft tissiue damage according to the doc , I got a perscription for some pain killers and was sent home . I am getting a hold of my insurance co today & getting that process started & the bike is going to the HD dealer on Thursday . I would like to thank everyone for their concern .

Ironmark,

Glad to hear you are okay. Sorry about the bike, but it sounds like it might not be too bad.

I hate sitting at lights waiting, wondering if people are going to see me. I recently put up a post about my new taillight from BrightAssLights.com - BAL-1 Tail Lights, Super Bright LED Lights It really is amazing at how far back people stay now. When pulling up to stop, I will let it flash several times and so far no close calls. I have it set to blink three fast times twice and then solid. It actually looks like a cops light when it blinks.

It still does not keep me from wondering about people behind me, but I have had it on for ten days now and it truly makes a difference.

Hope you get your bike fixed soon.

Ride safe!

Eric

Glad you are O.K.

It's tough to constantly scan our mirrors for rear enders. Especially when there's a car or truck behind us and we can't see what's behind them. Riding a bike is so much more complicated than driving a car. But, it's way more FUN!!!

Enjoy the ride and hope your Karma is in good shape!

Glad to hear you are OK! I know this goes without saying, but, take it EASY with that back, as I know how that back pain is and it don't go away easily!! :rider

Back