free website stats program Radio software update | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Radio software update

\
============================================
Thanks for that info. Harley likes to use the term "HK advanced audio system", but provides very little info on what the system is supposed to be capable of, like info display, update capability etc.. I tried about 10 of my wifes store bought, newer cd's in mine yesterday, and none display anything other than track #.
For now, I'm gonna be satisfied that all of my functions work. We're leaving on a road trip in the am, and I'm not gonna chance not having tunes!

Breeze, the store-bought CDs will not show artist and track info. The only ones that will show that info are ones burned in mp3 format.

I'm going to try the update; mine will not play all songs on an mp3 disk. Out of about 90 on a disk, it might play 9. Of course, the dealer says "they all do that". He even tried one of my disks on some floor models. Some would play all, some would not.....

Any of the hi-tec guru's on here know if you can change the image that appears on the screen on the radio? I love the bar and shield, but I was just curious if there was a way to change that.

Back