Votes: 175 14.7%
  • ATF

Votes: 47 4.0%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 22 1.9%
  • OTHER (Please specify)

Votes: 98 8.3%

• Total voters
New to biking, and while I read alot about the oils, I went with the HD recommendation of Syn 3 in all holes. I have been reading more and more about this ever since and I believe I will be changing to the full synthetics very soon (Mobile 1, Spectro, & HD formula +). Thanks to all that have written on this subject, especially Glider.

New to biking, and while I read alot about the oils, I went with the HD recommendation of Syn 3 in all holes. I have been reading more and more about this ever since and I believe I will be changing to the full synthetics very soon (Mobile 1, Spectro, & HD formula +). Thanks to all that have written on this subject, especially Glider.

Good move, your bike will thank you!:s

How about Lucas 20-50 in the primary?
Also I drained the primary added a quart then emptied the old oil into the empty quart bottle, however the bottle didn't hold all of the oil. Seems like I got a 1.5 qts of old oil from the primary. I added .5 qts and now worried it is too full.
So thinking about starting over, draining the primary and adding just one qt of Lucas 20-50 as amsoil dealer is out of town for 3 weeks, and no Mobile 1 v available in town.
Thanks for your insight,
Chief4774

Back