free website stats program Post a Picture of your kids With Your Bike | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post a Picture of your kids With Your Bike

The little tyke is today, 36 years old and that 350 Sprint is long gone.

robermv32-albums-misc+stuff-picture7911-my_son_vince_on_my_1974_350cc_sprint.jpg

Another thing of the past is in the background. That green house had a Harley Davidson Shop in the garage. They may have sold 5 to 10 bikes a year, but the service was something that I really miss. That man took care of you. He had to, you were his business. Over the next few years, I purchased 5 bikes from him. Illness forced him to retire, then the franchise was pulled. Now, I drive 80 miles to a MOCO superstore......I'd rather drive down that little driveway again and see my old friend, if you know what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean. The superstores are heartless. We are just a $$$ to them. The other fellow in the green house was a guy who knew you personally and treated you as the special customer that you were.Relationships were forged. Sadly, good human beings like him are being replaced by impersonal robovoiced salespeople. :(

Great, great picture. Some day, some lucky guy just might be lucky enough to have her holdin' on to him!
That is if she doesn't get her own bike:s first!

She has already put in for her own Harley. She thinks she has to ride everytime it is fired up. She calls my Harley and my dad's Harley both hers, she just lets us ride them.

Here are a few of my little girl from last year. I did not take any new ones this year but she always walks up to the bike going vroom, vroom when I am getting ready to go for a ride or am just in the garage.

Attachments

• DaniellaTourPack2.JPG
    DaniellaTourPack2.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Daniella&Dadbike.jpg
    Daniella&Dadbike.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 26
  • DaniellaTourPack.JPG
    DaniellaTourPack.JPG
    340.1 KB · Views: 22
My little Harley man.

Attachments

• 334549_270219223022314_100001027168840_856542_1827102762_o[1].jpg
    334549_270219223022314_100001027168840_856542_1827102762_o[1].jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 24
Here are a few of my little girl from last year. I did not take any new ones this year but she always walks up to the bike going vroom, vroom when I am getting ready to go for a ride or am just in the garage.

Cute! You might be onto a new market there: a baby seat adapter for the tour pack. :laugh

That is most likely the best "luggage" your tour pak will ever carry! :)
Great pics!

Back