free website stats program Post a Picture of your kids With Your Bike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post a Picture of your kids With Your Bike

That is one beautiful picture. It's almost a religious experience! Wow!

Thank you so much. I had cleaned the bike up and wanted to get some photos of it with all those wild yellow weed flowers. Lexie planted herself in front of the bike, so I grabbed a couple of shots.

This is a great idea for a thread and love seeing all the pics. Here is my oldest son, right after I got the bike, he is 7 now, but I believe about 4 in the pic.

Oldest Son on the Bob

My wife is still a bit in shock that I am selling it and my son is sort of sad since he has yet to get to ride it. Never got to putting on the 2nd seat and backrest...still has me thinking if I want to keep her around.

%25255C%25255Cncsusrafps07.na.jnj.com%25255CHomeN%252524%25255CBWalsh1%25255CMy%252520Pictures%25255CPersonal%25255Cimg003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice picture of your kids, very clean bike:s

Thanks Jack, the girls are sooooooo excited that someone replied to the post. PS, need to get a little lower to the ground and dont want to lower bike any suggestions or experience with seats? I know there are a million out there.

Nice picture of your girls. The sundowner seat is a bit lower, almost a bucket seat but it still has a nice seat for the passenger.

Back