free website stats program Post a Picture of your kids With Your Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Post a Picture of your kids With Your Bike

J

Jack Klarich

CCF11072011_00000.jpg
Here is a picture of my Son (THE MACHINE) as my grand daughter calls him along side of my new 1992 FLHS in spring of 1992:s

Re: Post a Pictutre of your kids With Your Bike

He was a cute little guy Jack:D
I don't have any pictures of my 3 when they were little we lived through an electrical fire in 96 and lost all of the pictures.

Sorry to hear that Steve, and you are right he was the key word being WAS:newsmile100: That was also the BEST bike I owned should have kept it, The Redhead spent a lot of time on that bike with me, 5 trips to Sturgis:s

Here's one of me and my seven year old gradson this past weekend. He is always excied to take a ride with Gramps....

Attachments

• 2011-11-069513.jpg
    2011-11-069513.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 98

Here's one of me and my seven year old gradson this past weekend. He is always excied to take a ride with Gramps....

Nice ear to ear grin, My son could not reach the floor boards so he would rest his feet on the the rear crash bars:s

Looks like he's mighty proud standing' along side of Dad's scoot! Just wondering, does he have his own now? I imagine he is of age.

Couple of shots w/my little blondie...one from Sep 09 - day I rode home on new Glide & second was last summer during one of our outings. Mom doesn't like to ride so I take her "mini-me."

Attachments

• IMG_1701.jpg
    IMG_1701.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2447.jpg
    IMG_2447.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 73

This is one of my grandsons. He is waiting for the day when his feet will reach the foot pegs. I have been told I will have to put my other seat on when that day comes.

Attachments

• dalton on bike.jpg
    dalton on bike.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 60

My grandkids Cody and Shiloh:

DSC_0002_800x532.JPG

Back