free website stats program Pledge multi surface | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge multi surface

I tried the pledge once, but for some reason, I just didn't get a good of a shine as I thought I would have gotten. I guess you just what spray it one and wipe it off? or do you let it set for a few? Do you have to wipe it off agian after you wipe it on? I don't know. Maybe it is my chopper blue color. It just looked......dull. I really could not tell if there was a shine or not. Maybe I need new glasses or something.

Hey Glider, the can of Pledge I have has leather listed on the back as a surface it is good on. Is there a reason you don't suggest it for leather?

Seriously, I just use a microfiber cloth (damp) to apply, them buff it out with a dry microfiber cloth. WORKS GREAT! :D

It seems like twice the work with the damp cloth than the dry one. I just use old T shirts and one shirt does it all as long as you don't apply too much. Just keep turning the cloth as you go.

It seems like twice the work with the damp cloth than the dry one. I just use old T shirts and one shirt does it all as long as you don't apply too much. Just keep turning the cloth as you go.

Thanks Glider. I'll give that a try! :)

I'm a pledge believer! Tried it on my fatboy. I sprayed it on, wiped it off and saw swirl marks and minor surface flaws disapear!!! I've tried about all kinds of waxes and nothing even comes close to the results I got with Pledge! Thanks Glider!

It's the silicone in Pledge that fills the minor swirls and makes it shine. Really any silicone based product will do it. My father-in-law really smiled when I mentioned that I used it on the scoot. He's an old used-car dealer...and always used Pledge to dress things up for sale! :)

Gotta love those old used car dealers!

Back