free website stats program Pins on Vests | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pins on Vests

What's Your Philosophy on Pins on Leather Vests?

• Leather vests look great anyway - don't ruin them with pins!

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Only add pins from places you have actually been on your bike.

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • It's just for fun - put as many darn pins on it as you want.

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had pins on my ball cap but after driving them into my head a few times got over that.

I now have what I call my Life Jacket.. Just a dungaree jacket that has patches from the places I have been and the things I have done. Good conversation starter.

pins and patches from the rallies I go to,that and my HOG pins is all,soon cluters up a vest tho,so now I'm on my second one!

I started out adding patches, pins and the like to my vest. Then decided to be different, I now have a vest that has a small POW-MIA patch on the front and a large one on the back. I don't plan on adding anything else to it.

I may make a pin/patch board to hang in my garage of places and dealers I've been to.
:USA

My wife got me a nice vest for my Birthday this past December and i have several pins but I just haven't been able to bring my self to poke holes in the vest.

I only have my HOG pin, Hog Patches and a couple of others on my leather vest. Been thinking of just getting a blue jeans vest for a pin collection. But I think I am gonna reservew the rest of my leather vest for HOG patches. I agree with scrinch, the pins on the hat are just....painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back