free website stats program Photographers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Photographers

Hi Jack:newsmile090:. So as not to get to far off topic can anyone suggest a good camera to carry on the bike? I would like it if I didn't have to go the the junior college to learn to use it. Oh and I don't have an 8 year old here to teach me either.

i bought a Nikon coolpix S6000 just for use on the bike. has everything you need and is very basic to use. fits in any pocket, have a look at the pics on my album they were all taken with this camera...point and click

Thanks Lorne. What type software will I need for the computer?

Thanks Lorne. What type software will I need for the computer?

none... just hook it up via a USB cable (supplied) then treat it like a USB drive copy and paste. Battery life is very long, never had a problem i use a 4 gig card and can get almost 1000 photos..

I use a Nikon Coolpix S100...similar to what Lorne said...it is compact, has auto-focus...auto-everything has removable SD Memory and selectable hi resolution pix. I like the articulating lens/viewfinder so you can take pix over your head or various heights in between. The only thing I don't like is it has no "rangefinder" view so you must use the large LCD display to center your shot...tough to see in bright sunlight.:newsmile063:

Back