free website stats program Pet Challenge | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pet Challenge

I have an amazon too, they are bossy birds. This is mine with her buddy.

60d1182892276-wow_nobody_has_ever_posted_in_here-lucky_sunshine2.jpg

only been with grupy 25 years moved around a lot with the british army so keeping long lived animals not a good option due to the then quarantine laws of uk but have had

3 x dogs - current dog is 17 months
3 x cats - current 3 yrs
3 x rabbit
3 x guinne pig
7 x budgie
1 x cockateil
2 x love birds - last one died about 6 weeks ago
5 x hamsters
too many stick insects to count
2 x terrapin - they used to bite grumpy when she was feeding them raw meat
lots of fish currently got about 10 in the pond and 3 in the house
have some frogs that visit in the spring i provide the habitat they use it

i live in the countryside although mainly large fields i try to provide some facilities for local wildlife a little bit of cover some food and water
grupy got chased by a badger one time she was comming home and he was leaving

Are his his wings clipped??

No
he has full wings but for some reason he doesn't like to fly. He does know how too but prefers not to he'll fly if you make him do it . He sits out side in the summertime and he never try to fly anywhere. He also like bicycles and going rollerblading with me too.
I had him since he was 4 months old and he just over 14yrs old now.
He differently a strange bird but a very smart one . If you think about it
would you fly away from a place that you get all the food you can eat
and free room and board.

That's actually an orange tipped but they do look very similar from the front. You have to see the wings to differentiate.

Man I got that way beat... Ha Ha. Had a couple of Sugar Gliders. neat but stinky lil critters. Even got a Hermans tortoise now, three dogs, two cats, a fish, and a cockatiel. Seems like every week when the kids were growing up we had a different critter of three.

One Tasmanian Devil who I knocked out of a sidecar(Bob's Barricade) and is now so neurotic, I had to train/bait it to ride in a picnic basket bungeed to my backrest.

Now, if I can only get it to quit gnashing it's teeth on my shoulderblade in heavy traffic, destruction zones, Deal's Gap. etc...

-F-:breakdance

I have one wenie dog and two chihuahuas , named Rufus ,Zues and Harley. As luck would have it Harley , one of the chihuahuas, is the ring leader the one with the attitude , he runs this house:D

I have one wenie dog and two chihuahuas , named Rufus ,Zues and Harley. As luck would have it Harley , one of the chihuahuas, is the ring leader the one with the attitude , he runs this house:D

Imagine that!...we have only my shopping cart puppy that fit in the palm of your hand; now 8 years this month, Black Lab (retriever) and Chow Chow (fighting dog) mix, all black (including his tongue) now has a grey beard, and greying on his chest and on his paws. Great watch dog and is good 'round most people, except uninvited visitors.

Use to have an Amazon and Spencers' conure, but allegies and airborne contaminants do not allow me to have birds anymore. :nosad

Back