free website stats program Pet Challenge | Harley Davidson Forums

Pet Challenge

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
In my 28 years of marriage, my wife and I along with our 2 daughters have had the following menagerie of pets:

5 dogs
3 cats
5 snakes
3 birds - parakeet up to sun conure
2 hamsters
3 rats
numerous mice
numerous fish
numerous hermit crabs
1 Bearded Dragon
2 Fire Belly Toads

Anyone able to top that?

Last edited:
You had a sun conure? That's one of my noisy birds now. RAMBO and she lives up to every pizza eating spaghetti bending minute of it too.:D

You had a sun conure? That's one of my noisy birds now. RAMBO and she lives up to every pizza eating spaghetti bending minute of it too.:D

Yep - impossible to have a phone conversation with a Sun Conure in the same room!

WOW DR.!!
I can not come close at all! we did have a fish once, but did not last long-it is now "resting" in the big septic tank in the yard! My daughter to this day places a flower over the tank now and then!
After 21 years with the wife, the kids and I talked her in to a dog, a Weimaraner and it's been 3.5 years and she has JUST started to "warm" up to the idea of having a dog in the house. I have been paying for it ever since, my honey do list never ends....
P.S. Dr.Doo, she (Weimaraner) came from just north of you in Calhoun Georgia.

Not even close. We have one cat. Down from two....which is a good thing.

When I was a kid I had a pet Racoon. Followed me around like a dog, but meaner.:yes

Can't even come close to ya.
I don't even go to the zoo to see animals.
All ya got to do is find a good sized bike night. Some of those animals will have ya nightmarin' for a long time.:D But, if you do it right and just watch the cute kittens, why, you might have sweet dreams.

Rich, Steve, Lew - you know how to finish this one up.:)

Can't come close to that Dr. Doolittle.. You user name is very correct with that list of pets!

I just have the 3 Malamutes, now... Total pet count 5. All Malamutes.

We've always had a dog. Raising three girls was hard enough. Then I always ended up with a female dog. Then the wife is given a 5 month old cocker so we end up with two. Five females made me make a "The week of the Month Room" downstairs so I had a place to go. Girls are now grown and out, I buy a Harley and she gets to cocker pups. There 18 weeks old now. But this time there brothers. Yea, Harley and Ripley.

Over the years,,several dogs(around 12)5 now, cockatiel that lived 21 yrs(followed me around the house),fish in a 55 galllon aquarium,,then had an Oscar(fish that got big and I used to put a cricket on a hook and catch him(only a couple of times-stupid and younger me), a parakeet, couple of hamsters.....

Back