free website stats program Pet Challenge | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pet Challenge

My wife and I have been married 25 years this year. We have 2 girls and I got her a cat before our first daughter was born. We brought the cat from England to the states, back to England , back to the states and she was with us 19 years. Then we got the dog I did not get while in the USAF, then 2 more cats. Now I have adopted another cat for my elderly father.

You win hands down in quantity. I can almost match you in years....I've had the same parrot (Yellow Nape) for over 26 years now. He's sitting on the back of my chair as I type this.
I got him as a chick from a quarantine station. He had been hand fed, and he is (generally) very loving and fun. But, like a cat, he can turn instantly and bite HARD! I've got plenty of scars to prove it.

A total of 8 dogs. These dogs can find explosives, some can find narcotics. Each of them can find a lost (or hiding terrorist) person in a field over 150 yards away. Each of them would attack any threat to me. The best 8 dogs of my military career, far more than just pets, and amazing companions and friends. If numbers is what counts here....each of these dogs counts as 100 "normal" dogs. :D

A total of 8 dogs. These dogs can find explosives, some can find narcotics. Each of them can find a lost (or hiding terrorist) person in a field over 150 yards away. Each of them would attack any threat to me. The best 8 dogs of my military career, far more than just pets, and amazing companions and friends. If numbers is what counts here....each of these dogs counts as 100 "normal" dogs. :D
BUT, can they find Jimmy Hoffa?:bigsmiley11:

My wife and I have been married 25 years this year. We have 2 girls and I got her a cat before our first daughter was born. We brought the cat from England to the states, back to England , back to the states and she was with us 19 years. Then we got the dog I did not get while in the USAF, then 2 more cats. Now I have adopted another cat for my elderly father.

Gosh Steve your aweful lucky to have her for 19 years. That's pretty old for a cat and a dog for that matter.

BUT, can they find Jimmy Hoffa?:bigsmiley11:

THey maybe able to do that pretty soon,
They have built a new stadium for the GIANTS and will soon tare-down the "Old" GIANT stadium and if my memory is correct....he is buried near the 50 yard line or end-zone....I had nothing to due with it, just what i was told as a kid from my dad when he worked on the construction of GIANT stadium.:D

I can't even come close, we are on our 3rd cat, in just 8 years of marriage (2 died, we have bad luck with cats in general, long story) and now 5 fish, 1 frog (frog just died) worst present we ever bought my 4 yr old, I have been battling algae in the tank for the last 2 months....

My parents may be close to you with my sister I growing up, it continues now.
10 dogs, everything from poodles to greyhounds
2 hamsters
1 rabbit
35 gallon tank of freshwater sharks
2 cats
3 Nuets, 3 frogs
2 parakeets
4 parrots - all different kinds, finally couple green brazilian things, 1 big Red one, 1 big green one (Sorry Glider, not a bird fan myself)

Today the house has 3 dogs (2 grey hounds, 1 small thing), 2 cats and the birds are all gone.

I live by myself so most pets wouldn't like my lifestyle because I'm not around that much. I do have a amazon parrot and he does like motorcycles.
He rides with out a leash on my shoulder as long as I'm wearing a hooded sweatshirt. If the wind get to strong he hinds down in the hood and keeps his head on my should. he good up to about 40mph , won't go any faster with him

I live by myself so most pets wouldn't like my lifestyle because I'm not around that much. I do have a amazon parrot and he does like motorcycles.
He rides with out a leash on my shoulder as long as I'm wearing a hooded sweatshirt. If the wind get to strong he hinds down in the hood and keeps his head on my should. he good up to about 40mph , won't go any faster with him

Are his his wings clipped??

Back