free website stats program people don't care | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

people don't care

FIN 676......TOILET BRUSH ..on your harley..Thats not wright..:D

No, he said "Old" toilet brush, now that's not right!

Just because it was "OLD" does not mean it was used for "Porcelain Throne" duty in the past...:shockjust saying! New ones can be had at the 99 cent store...! LOL :s

I mis appropriated this said brush when i was in the army prior to it being used in action for its intended purpous it has been in my posession since 1980 and has been used for cleaning Bikes since then
so i have had the brush for over 30 years so kind of makes it old it was designed to clean toilets but never got the chance
at times i use a toothbrush when cleaning the bikes but it is not the same ones i use for cleaning my teeth

Brian

I mis appropriated this said brush when i was in the army prior to it being used in action for its intended purpous it has been in my posession since 1980 and has been used for cleaning Bikes since then
so i have had the brush for over 30 years so kind of makes it old it was designed to clean toilets but never got the chance
at times i use a toothbrush when cleaning the bikes but it is not the same ones i use for cleaning my teeth

Brian

Hellow ..I hope you know that we were having fun with you...:hii..I sometimes use my old toothbrush on my bike...

Hellow ..I hope you know that we were having fun with you...:hii..I sometimes use my old toothbrush on my bike...

It is ok after 25 years in the army i dont get offended :p
i did get to ride today i did clean my bike afterwards my old brush was as effective as ever although the temp wasnt too bad 8*c it did feel a wee bit cold on the legs i should have worn the winter gear
and as i was going south that is uphill from here there was a lot of sand on the road 2 clear bits where the car tyres go and sand in between those areas
But it will probably be at least a month perhaps 2 before the roads are clear as more winter is coming to wards the second half of the week :(

Brian

If you're not riding because your bike might get dirty, well....?:(

For me - bike can be washed...it's the safety aspect. Sand/salt on roads added to AM ice-over is slicker than snot. Seen too many riders lose it in the "marbles" so best to wait for good heavy rains...

Have ridden in every month of the year. This year, the only month I did not ride was January. Clean the bike regularly and salt is not an issue. As far as it being dangerous because of sand and salt, this is true, it is a bit more dangerous. But, isn't there something about the danger of a motorcycle that makes it a bit appealing in the first place?
If I waited for ideal conditions to ride where I live, I would only ride for 6 months of the year at best. Speaking of that, it's supposed to be 28 where I'm at today. Anyone want to guess what I am going to do this afternoon????

Lets see....My guess, riding..:shock..May I ask what is your cold wether gear are you using?. I would like to start riding sooner this spring.

Lets see....My guess, riding..:shock..May I ask what is your cold wether gear are you using?. I would like to start riding sooner this spring.

A carhart and a pair of jeans. I do wear a pair of gloves that have a thinsulate lining and a hooded sweatshirt if i remember. Generally I try to get used to the temperature where i am at, makes it easier to survive. Last August I rode to Phoenix, it was 114F when I got there. That was like sticking your head into the top of your furnace. First time that I have ever bought carmex.

Back