free website stats program people don't care | Harley Davidson Forums

people don't care

tumma

Whats wrong with some people up here in Ontario. I love to ride as much as anyone but not this time of the year. Ya it has been up in temp the odd day and is warm enough BUT!! Do people not care about all the junk on the road? I drive truck and see what the liquid deicer does to chrome, wiring, and paint Lets not forget your bearing an other hidden places. just because the roads are dry the deicer is still there in the form of dust. Most of the people you see are riding metric (enough said) but there has been a few HD out there too

I guess riders are itching to get back in the saddle - see it here in NE too. One hot day & tons of bikes, but roads are still slick w/salt & sand. I always wait for the April showers to wash off streets & hope to see street sweepers come through too. I say it's their bike/safety so no need to worry about anyone but yourself. Ride safe!

yeah, I'll wait till the rain washes off the salt before getting my ultra out .....that stuff will eat yo bike up.........

You are right. Sometimes Spring fever overcomes common sense. Especially not retraining your dormant skills after a winter layoff.

I guess it just like using a nice boat in salt water. When they get back to camp, they will clean it up as best they can. Then you have people who just don't realize or have a clue what the road de-icer does to metal. Or they do know but don't care.

Roads are still a fair mess around here a lot of sand and grit in places however it is a nice day the roads are dry and i have pulled the bike out to the front of the house in about 15 minuts time ill be gone i have to meet the wife later and bring her company mobile phone she forgot it this morning
hose with the sprinkler head on it and old toilet brush are on standy for my return
i need to scrub my new tyres in

Brian

Just because it was "OLD" does not mean it was used for "Porcelain Throne" duty in the past...:shockjust saying! New ones can be had at the 99 cent store...! LOL :s

Back