free website stats program Other Interest Hobbies | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other Interest Hobbies

My hobbies include Golf and Bowling I also enjoy Umpiring Baseball, Softball and Volleyball at the High School Level, All types of Motorsports esp Bristol Motor Speedway in August.

well i collect old yardsticks w/ advertising on them auto, lumberyard, bank, stores, things they would giveaway. & old mech penciles. i think its the history.

yep Mission valve pre amp set up for Ariston RD-40 turntable/Moth arm with AR red line speakers.
Amp used to glow a warm orange after about 1hr of use but the sound was unreal for records
I've got a set of AR-9 speakers. I'm about to re-veneer them in either olive wood or rosewood. They will be sweet. They're about 5 ft tall and a valve amp to drive them puppies would keep your whole house warm in mid-winter.

Enjoy,
Rich P

besides working three jobs, going to school, and planning a wedding this summer, I love to go 4-wheeling and hunting. oh and I am restoring my truck and remodling my house.

Attachments

• newsize.jpg
    newsize.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 17
  • truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 17
I have quite a few things that strike my fancy.
Guns and reloading
Muzzel loaders building and shooting
Restoring tube type radios - love the short wave stuff
Antique clocks
Wood burning
Wood working
And a few more that slip my mind right now

well it just did it to me again -- after listing all my interests here - while I was still logged on -- I hit the 'post quick reply" button and an errror message told me to 'refresh screen and log on" this thing times me out way tooo quick!

I have read where some say here -- where is that "keep me logged in" button?

Bill

Last edited:
Back