free website stats program Other Interest Hobbies | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other Interest Hobbies

I fish, hunt, ride my quad and I also prospect for gold plus I am a Ham Radio operator along with being a member of Skywarn.

Sold my collection before I moved pack to Texas and just pick this pair up a little while back
ATTACH]8995[/ATTACH]
Both are juvilial boa constirctors the lighter one is female hypo het. for albino and the darker on is normal double het. for both albino and anrey.

Attachments

• 2010_1102snakes0078.JPG
    2010_1102snakes0078.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 19
I like to shoot,cast my own bullets and reload it, sure cuts down on the cost of going to the range.

socom16002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to shoot,cast my own bullets and reload it, sure cuts down on the cost of going to the range.

socom16002.jpg
Ohhh, that's my favorite gun of all time! I like to let the pond at our farm freeze real good, then blow chunks of ice out of it with the Socom. :D No worries about the ice, we shoot off the front porch which is 50 yards away and up the hill, no chance of getting knocked out with a chunk of ice. :D Someday I am going to have the camera set up to take pictures....it's cool.

I sail (don't have my own boat now but father-in-law has a nice boat and he's a really generous guy :D :s).
But up there (almost) with motorbiking is skiing. Got to the Alps December and Jan and going again next month and Easter. Life's not a rehearsal and my knees probably won't be good for ever.....:D
Maybe I need to cut down so I can save up for a bigger bike lol!

I love to hunt Whitetail deer. Got a pretty decent buck 2 days ago, but not the "paw paw" I'm after. I clean 'em, cook 'em, and eat 'em too. Had to learn how to clean a deer since my husband is often at work when I'm out hunting...... I also love photography and horseback riding. We used to raise registered Paints and Quarter horses, and started them under saddle before selling, but I've gotten a little old for that, plus we spend too much time on the bike. I have 4 left that I will be selling once I get the ground work done with them. After that, we have 10 other mature horses that we will most likely keep as pets.

Well... Shooting... Handguns, tactical rifles and golf.... And, of course, Alaskan Malamutes.

Attachments

• DSCN0715a.jpg
    DSCN0715a.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 10
  • mp15.jpg
    mp15.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 7
  • AliShadowA.jpg
    AliShadowA.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 6
Making tools that work for special needs, I would rather try to make them than buy them:s

Back