free website stats program Other addictions other than riding? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other addictions other than riding?

Jeez...where do I begin?? Avid hunter and fisherman. I might be heading to Lake Erie for some Steelheads after Thanksgiving. I also enjoy backyard mechanics....work on all my own vehicles and even dabbled in an old school kawasaki chopper once upon a time. Of course the most time consuming and money draining for me right now is woodsball paintball.......

Attachments

• Broadsword.jpg
    Broadsword.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Broadsword3.jpg
    Broadsword3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 13
  • chopper.jpg
    chopper.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 17
Whats running that rig and how fast do you get up on the water with it? Betcha use Pledge on it somewhere.

That one wasn't the fast one, it only did 65MPH with twin 350 chevy motors slightly tweaked but it was comfortable.

One of the faster ones I had did a hair over 80 but I broke it when it went airborne and didn't land right, it cracked the hull and almost sunk on me. That was only 21 feet and had a rather large big block chevy in it. Man that was fun.

Always use pledge on everything I own.

Then there was the fast one!!!:D 38' with two pro built big blocks at a conservative 750HP each.

Last edited:
Glider ..were you into racing? Down here in New orleans,,I'm sure you heard of Al Copeland,,,founder of "POP EYES" fried chicken. He was well known for his speed boats ,,,,and other things.

Not into racing as a hobby myself but I know of the Popeyes boat.

I'm just into speed as pleasure boating but haven't done it in many years since the last boat was stolen the last day of the season with no insurance by kids that wanted to joy ride. It kind of took the edge off it for me. I got it back with minimal damage but soon retired from the sport after selling it.

I enjoy Flight Simulation. :)
I've been fiddling about PC Simulators since the 80's and I met some good friends on the Internet, crazy for virtual flying as well.
We also had real life meetings in Canada, USA and Switzerland: I remember rivers of beer! :s

In early 90's I also got a real PPL license and flew some small Cessna planes in the skies around Rome: it lasted 2 years only, because it was too expensive! :(

I'm most of the time on Internet, at work and at home... except when I'm riding with a bike! :D

Ciao
Ugo

Scuba diving down in the keys. Nothing like going down to another world.Only two ways to see what I do down there. Drain the ocean..or take up diving.

I'm with you on scuba. But most of my diving is Northeast deep wreck (trimix) and will be finishing my full cave in N. Fla. in the spring. I grew up in Florida and really didn't start diving until I move to the Northeast. Go figure...

Back