free website stats program Other addictions other than riding? | Harley Davidson Forums

Other addictions other than riding?

dogdad

What else do you guys-gals do that you really enjoy doing?? Here's a pic of me kayak fishing in Lake Pontchartrain (New Orleans, La) for speckaled trout.

Attachments

• DSCN0470.jpg
    DSCN0470.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 31
Nope to both. That's a rudder in the back. Makes it easy to paddle without having to compensate on steering. As far as gators,,,,,There are a few(very few) around the banks,,but thats not where I fish. My biggest spec here was 6lbs. If you hook up to a big fish,,,,Redfish, Drum,Jacks....be prepared for a sleigh ride. One Jack pulled me around for over an hour,,needless to say my arms were hurting.
Sharks are a different story. Never leave a fish stringer hanging over in the water. I've known people that did and almost got knocked into the water. All they had was fish heads afterwards. We have a lot of Bull sharks in the lake...

Last edited:
I enjoy fishing in lake erie,spending time boating,some water skiing and tubing used to race oval, my eldest is trying to talk me back into that.:unsure

I'm with Smitty. It's been 30 years since I've had a bike. This is now my pride and joy. I'll probably be waxing and cleaning all winter. And also trying to take it to a Stage One myself. I've looked thru the catalog, holy smokes, there is a lot I can do over the winter months. If the money holds out.

My vice is music. I've been playing guitar since I was 8 and still love it as much as I did then. I enjoy fishing, too. But being a family man you can only indulge so much...

I've fished Lake Erie but from the South shore...best Walleye fishing anywhere...but I am partial to the yellow Perch...
Last spring on the ridge just off of Long point we were pulling 12-14 inch perch with minnows as fast as you could get your line in the water. About mid-summer they just quit biting. cought a couple of walleye after that one pike and a few rock bass

I would not trade 6 walleye for 1 perch.Has no one mentioned,sex,food,gambling,shopping,smoking,risk taking,and anxiety?

Scuba diving down in the keys. Nothing like going down to another world.Only two ways to see what I do down there. Drain the ocean..or take up diving.

Outside of rideing my the Fatboy with my wife Joyce the thing I like best is my Sunday morning bycycle rides with my best freind Rose.

Competition shooting, right now all I do it combat pistol. I would like to get into high power rifle shooting but my work schedule conflicts with the match schedule.

Back