free website stats program Opinions wanted please | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Opinions wanted please

Your on a GIRLS bike! I am only 5'8'' and I find the sporty too cramped for me! This is coming from someone who has come off of a 1980 Honda C.B.900 Custom

Ha!!! I'd knew you'd be the first to rile me up Steverino! :D

By the way, I had a 1980 CB 900 Custom!!!!! (seems like a 100 years ago....bought it in 1981 with less than a thousand miles on it for FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS (as I recall) from a lady whose husband had run off on him. She actually signed his name on the title! Had a GREAT time with that thing for about a year and then made a nice little profit when I sold it to fix my old Shov.)

It looked exactly like this one, right down to the color!

CB900a.jpg

Hey Rich,since I am still having trouble uploading pictures ask Glider to send you a picture of my CB900 custom,I still own it!

By the way Steve, I'm 6'0", 185, and never had a problem riding a Sporty, as long as it had forward controls......you didn't feel right on them?

Not comfortable for me at all Rich,I feel too close to the handlebars,on any of them I have ridden,I would take that old CB900 for comfort over a sportster.But that is just me and I really don't want to offend anyone.I know we all have different tastes and riding styles,likes and dislike,But oh Richard I do have to say it againYOUR Sportster IS a girls bike!:D

Back