free website stats program Old Is When | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Old Is When

Spent the whole summer looking for my bluetooth speaker nowhere to be found
Wife put winter decorations on the living room windows and pulled the curtains right back
on the window sill nearest my chair was the speaker
we are south facing and keep the curtains half closed to stop the sun from overheating the living room in the winter they are part of the insulation to prevent cold
If i cant find bluetooth speaker next summer please tell me where it is hidden because i have forgotten :(:(:(

Brian

Wife put winter decorations on the living room windows and pulled the curtains right back
we are south facing and keep the curtains half closed to stop the sun from overheating the living room in the winter they are part of the insulation to prevent cold
If i cant find bluetooth speaker next summer please tell me where it is hidden because i have forgotten :(:(:(

Brian
Where what is hidden - - -?

Brian

LOL, I hate when I do that! But I will keep your super secret hiding spot tucked away in my pea-brain...I will most likely remember this, as I can't seem to remember anything that I 'put away or hide'. :)

The perfect Harley demographic. Right here. Right now.
Everybody has forgotten why they came here .
Everybody has forgotten WHAT they came here for.
Everybody has forgotten - - - . Wait!
What was I doing here- - -?

Old is when ...... the dumb (EDIT) in reception asks if you'd like the senior discount BEFORE she sees your ID !! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back