free website stats program Oil Temp gauge and Oil Cooler | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil Temp gauge and Oil Cooler

Yep, I got it figured out. :p I keep the extra batteries in the special compartment with the flux capacitor.:newsmile048: If you guys need any help, you just let me know. :s It's near the gizmo, but in front of the dumaflatchy.

Look at all the fun I missed here with everybody falling off their chairs :D

My steeeeenkin cable went out last night.....again.:(

Where did you put the dialithium crystals? I can't find a good place for em. Under the seat is out of the question, I don't want to be neutered.

Yep, I got it figured out. :p I keep the extra batteries in the special compartment with the flux capacitor.:newsmile048: If you guys need any help, you just let me know. :s It's near the gizmo, but in front of the dumaflatchy.

Where did you put the dialithium crystals? I can't find a good place for em. Under the seat is out of the question, I don't want to be neutered.
The dialithium crystals fit nicely behind the dumaflatchy, I'm a little disappointed you didn't see that. :s

(Yeah, I'm a bit late, but better late than never)

Glider, you need to stay on that cable company, the nerve of them!

You're right there Joy. I have a direct number to the district operations manager now. They have been getting away with too much lately so I got a free month coming my way. :D

I doubt they really care Joy. They are having a lot of problems around here with the cable and the packets. If they would stop sending techs out to test my line and fix the problem in the network, everyone would be much happier.
After they replaced all the cable in my house and up to the pole outside, they realized the problem was elsewhere. :rofl

Sorry for the hijack!

Back