free website stats program no one home | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

no one home

yeah.....I was all excited riding up to Rahway. It was really cool, the anticipation. I'm in Monroe...

You're not that far from me at all. I'm at exit 135, lol.

Iv'e been riding in the last few dry day's. I wear a Nomex hood and longjohns and carhart bib overalls and thinsilate vest and Leather jacket with an additional thinsulate liner, thinsulate gloves and wool socks. It's still nippy when the sun ducks in the clouds or starts going down. I will put on the electric gloves next ride. But cold weather riding is fun, and the looks you get are funny. People are mouthing the words your crazy or aren't you cold?
"Ha Ha"

It's getting cold enough (25*) here now to wear my heated gloves. Hopefully Santa's helper will get me the temp controller for them so I can regulate the temp. They actually get hot enough to hurt with only an on/off switch.
I'm planning on going out for a bit tomorrow. Should be fun to see peoples reactions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You just dress it out throw it on and ride
deer2.jpg

Wow, only guys in Wisconsin would find a way to bring home the venison after a hard days ride...:newsmile075:what is the saying, "--it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings...!" :newsmile030:

i know exactly where u r ..... i used to live there.
Dawn Dr....moved out in '04. i work at exit 136. pretty funny

i know exactly where u r ..... i used to live there.
Dawn Dr....moved out in '04. i work at exit 136. pretty funny

Wonder how many times we've passed each other. LOL
We're probably going in opposite directions every day. I work in Woodbridge, by the mall.

rode yesterday to work hopin for a ride today. dang if some of that eastern snow showed up here ,,,,,,,,,,,:(

I wish Al Gore :newsmile078: was right about globel worming so I could ride more, -11F today :small3d014: I think Gores full of ----:newsmile055::mgun HOT air:newsmile062:

Just got home from work BRRRR 55 and cloudy today in Jax. Fl. LOL

Back