free website stats program Niagara - Places to see and not see | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Niagara - Places to see and not see

I rode there from Ohio in 2004. Some of the things I saw were Maid of the Mist,a huge power plant,illumination of the falls,cave of the wind. Stay away from the niagra Gorge discovery center. Well the center is kind of neat but don't do the 'fake' elevator the pretends to go down into the earth. The Niagra Aerospace museum was ok. Look for a eatry called The Press Box. It is a hole in the wall. You place your food order by writing it on a chalk board near the kitchen. Don't know if all of these spots are still there but that's what I did according to my notes/jornal. Have fun.

Its your anniversary celebration, be sure to take her to the Skylon resturant.
As it was mentioned, it is not inexpensive, but no more than any other top quality resturant. And you get a spectacular view of the Falls, to create a romantic evening.
Congratulations on the first ten.

Thanks! This post is now a bit old now, but we did go, had a great time and had lunch at Skylon, the view was really great. We chose another hole in the wall restaurant for our nice evening out, which turned out to be fantastic. 1 person that cooked, served, and hosted. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the place but could easily find it again since it is a Red house that looks a bit run down.

Back