free website stats program Niagara - Places to see and not see | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Niagara - Places to see and not see

yah, thats on the street that intersects Clifton Hill. go walkabout there and there is a bunch of tourist fun and games things to see.
The Niagara-on-the-lake wine tour can be done by car too and is well worth it, so i've heard.

lots of fun for all ages, thats for sure.

Evil Knievel Museum and Eporium, 4602 Victoria Ave. Niagara Falls, Ontario
Has the rocket bike/sled that he used to across Snake River Canyon and other cool stuff. Check it out, also has a cool pawn shop.

Two or three kids birthdays? Don't you remember how many you have? Have a great trip!

2 OF 3, not or :D

Evil Knievel Museum and Eporium, 4602 Victoria Ave. Niagara Falls, Ontario
Has the rocket bike/sled that he used to across Snake River Canyon and other cool stuff. Check it out, also has a cool pawn shop.

Now this sounds interesting. Just have to plan a walk that happens to take us past this one. I greatly appreciate all the ideas and such, sounds like the 2 days should be loaded with things to do.

2 OF 3, not or :D

Now this sounds interesting. Just have to plan a walk that happens to take us past this one. I greatly appreciate all the ideas and such, sounds like the 2 days should be loaded with things to do.

Dang bifocals. Have a great trip and be safe

heres a map with a few places marked.
niagara parkway - Google Maps
dont forget the butterfly sanctuary its near the whirlpool aero cars(check that out to)
oh and you should be riding the bike. i know some great roads from here to hamilton 2 hours of country roads with lots of twistys and great views.

If you don't do anything but this you'll never forget it.... take the elevator down to the base of the falls and go to the Hurricane Deck. If you ever want to know what a hurricane's like, this will be it! Google "hurricane deck" for more info!

heres a map with a few places marked.
niagara parkway - Google Maps
dont forget the butterfly sanctuary its near the whirlpool aero cars(check that out to)
oh and you should be riding the bike. i know some great roads from here to hamilton 2 hours of country roads with lots of twistys and great views.

Many thanks, this is great. Enough plugs here for the butterflies that it will definitely be a stop

If you don't do anything but this you'll never forget it.... take the elevator down to the base of the falls and go to the Hurricane Deck. If you ever want to know what a hurricane's like, this will be it! Google "hurricane deck" for more info!

Sounds sweet! Man I cannot wait to get away. This month is crazy and well long over due for a relaxing vacation.

Bwalsh, you can't go wrong giving the wife a day at the spa. :D :D You should go with her. :s I tried to get my husband to go for a massage with me, but no go on that. :( I keep telling him he might like it. :)

Have fun!

Bwalsh, you can't go wrong giving the wife a day at the spa. :D :D You should go with her. :s I tried to get my husband to go for a massage with me, but no go on that. :( I keep telling him he might like it. :)

Have fun!

Oh, I am definitely going (it is part of the package I got). I did the massage once with her during a prior anniversary. I think we were both pretty much out of it after that, but I cannot remember every feeling any better.

bwalsh22, you will have a ball at Niagara Falls, it really is spectacular! Our funny Niagara story(or strange, depending on your point of view) was pulling up at a fruit stall out the front of a farm, 40 miles south of Niagara in the US, with the lady telling us she hadn’t been to Niagara Falls, having lived there all her life. I thought she was joking at first, but she wasn’t.

I posted this story a couple of years ago on this forum, so sorry if I’m boring you all again…….:(

Back