free website stats program New Ultra | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Ultra

congrats as well - just got one of these 'glides myself recently...and really really liking it. I'm sure you will too -

Congrats on the new ride. With time and the little pump you will be able to find your right pressure, as each of us are not the same in size or how firm that we like our ride. Soon you will have it just right!

Gr8 ride - enjoy the highway in your mirrors. My daughter was begging me to get the UC because she's my riding buddy & wanted all the rear "creature comforts." I couldn't take her along when I picked up the Street Glide b/c she would've been bummed. I'll probaby UG to a UC later down the road - enjoying the Willie-Glide right now...maybe it's "mid-life crisis?" ;)

Congrats. You'll appreciate the Ultra more and more with every ride. I wanted the 'big rig' my whole life..Didn't get one until I was almost 60. Man, what a waste of precious time. Even though it's used ( 01), I finally got one. Coming from an 83 Roadster...big change!. Being a little guy, it took a season to get used to it. I dig everything about the Ultra right down to the quietness of it with stock pipes ( had loud..now I want that quiet thunder sound)
Enjoy

Congrats. You will enjoy it, I love mine. It takes awhile to learn how to use all the gadgets. Have fun and ride safe.:)

Just got home on our new Ultra Classic.Man that thing is sweet.Never had a bike with floorboards,so that's taking a little getting use to.Need to figure out the air ride deal and get that set for me and for me and the wife.That's almost like sitting on the couch,too cool.Can ya tell I like it? LOL.Reading the owner's manual now trying to figure out all the gadgets.

Can definitely tell you like it :) Congratulations on the new bike!

Congratulations. I have an 09, I'm about 215 give or take a few and I run 27# solo, about 34# with wife. Good luck I'm sure you'll find the right sleep number for your wife:D

Back