free website stats program New Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

New Ultra

mlrc10

Just got home on our new Ultra Classic.Man that thing is sweet.Never had a bike with floorboards,so that's taking a little getting use to.Need to figure out the air ride deal and get that set for me and for me and the wife.That's almost like sitting on the couch,too cool.Can ya tell I like it? LOL.Reading the owner's manual now trying to figure out all the gadgets.

Hobbit my HD dealer was out of the pump ( the ole we just sold the last one thing ).So a buddy with a sweet Street Glide helped me out. Its a little softer than that right now,but I felt like it needed more.We'll get it figured out. Thanks Thorns

Congrats on the new ride. Hope you enjoy and have a big smile on your face as you ride. Nothing like getting a new ride and reading the owners manual.

Congrats on the new scoot!! Your going to wonder why you waited so long to get an Ultra. Oh and if the wife doesn't love it yet she will :D :D
My wife says it is so comfortable she could fall asleep :newsmile100:

Thanks guys ...and yes she did say she could sleep back there. That was about 3 minutes up the road.

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll love it, I sure love mine. First night almost ran the battery dead playing with gadgets in the garage.

Back