free website stats program New Tatoo | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Tatoo

Taking into account what TMF2 said about a 1% club not wasting there time with some fool that has put a tat on like that, one that's not affiliated with any club may actually make sense, Leastwise around here. I was up north a couple years back and had a few guys with a 1% club roll up to the stop light I was sitting at. A couple nodded, most paid me no attention at all. With that being said, a couple of those guys looked like they could tear a Road King apart bare handed and I'm pretty sure, not knowing any better, I wouldn't want to test those waters.

I got a pit in my stomache - I have a buddy that is a "Club Member" and they honestly take that thing seriously.

This is the reason I joined this site....Thank goodness i was reading this tonight....I heard about the whole Hollister thing....never put 2 and 2 together....learn somethin' everyday
Hope the kid is safe about it

This is the reason I joined this site....Thank goodness i was reading this tonight....I heard about the whole Hollister thing....never put 2 and 2 together....learn somethin' everyday
Hope the kid is safe about it

Yeah, I talked to him today after a few days, I think now that he sobered up a bit he realizes it wasn't the smartest thing to do. There seemed to be a difference in his attitude, I think the whole new bike thing got the better of him, kind of like Barney on the Andy Griffith Show. He just got a bit ahead of himself. Were going to putt on down to the lake tomorrow, he hasn't had his bike out in a couple weeks, I figure he's about due.

After he gets off the internet, he is going to realize that by inking on, 'that tat', that he has just, "Rocked His World"! Hope he enjoys it....:rr

That is Harley advertising and nobody will think twice about it, don't worry if you have that tat.

I dunno..... knowing the MOCO, they'll probably have spies at all the runs and anyone they catch with their "slogan" will get served with "violation of copyright" papers!:D

Back