free website stats program New Tatoo | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Tatoo

Im surprised the tat artist didn't say anything. I would think they would know that.

I don't think I would ever remove my shirt outside of my shower with that one!!

Any tattoo artist that has been around long enough should have laughed him outta the shop. to many so called artist looking to make a quick buck. theyll stick anything to anybody. they win twice with this kid, something tells me they will be doing a cover up soon.

Any tattoo artist that has been around long enough should have laughed him outta the shop. to many so called artist looking to make a quick buck. theyll stick anything to anybody. they win twice with this kid, something tells me they will be doing a cover up soon.

There is a new guy somewhere around here doing some in my opinion pretty terrible work. Were going to go pay him a visit here real soon, let him know a few guys up the highway may not like him doing that kind of work. I bet he offers to do a very nice cover up. Don't you? If not, theres a local Indy that works on a lot of bike around here that hangs around a couple guys that will probably make that point. My neighbor may have to go to St. Louis to get it covered. Well if he's smart he will anyway.

Well, we went and had a chat with my neighbor about his new tat. I pulled up this forum showed him the post from you all, did a google search on OMC and there patches and I think he was surprised it didn't mean what he thought it meant.
Well his wife over heard us talking out in the garage and took it from there. I'd be surprised if he still had it tomorrow. You know this guy worries me, he gives off the impression he can handle any situation. I know this is probably his age talking, but he really doesn't have a clue does he. I've done all I can do. I hope his wife has better luck. I'm not real sure he'll be asked to ride along to much if she doesn't. I know the rest of us sure don't want any of that kind of trouble.

Have your neighbor start using a product called "Wrecking Balm" or maybe "Tat B Gone" . Not tried these myself but have heard from a few that they work. Might not take as long since it's a new tat.

cheapest thing to do would prob just go get it covered up.....the only thing i know of that works is laser removal costs allot and hurts allot worse than the tatoo did

I agree with Buckshot, if his tattoo is not referencing any particular club how can it cause him any problems?

Best thing is a good cover up, glad you showed him maybe his wife will sort the issue, I do hope so all he needs is to run into a prospect on his last days before patching in

very true, we've got a couple guys that show up around here from time to time, this is a small town and it's not to hard being seen, especially on a Harley. Done all I can do, with that being said. First one's on me..:cheers

Stupid is as stupid does. Stop letting him rent any space in your mind and let him deal with it. In the end, it will be a valuable experience. Hey, you already told him so be done with it. Balls in his court.

Well, on around midnight last night I heard this loud rumble in my driveway, looked out and saw my very wasted neighbor falling off his bike. I went out and asked what he thought he was doing at this hour and what he was doing riding in an obviously wasted state. (FYI, local cop 3 houses down the street) He spun around and pulled up his shirt to show me his new tat. That was it, I couldn't take it, I lost it. :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling The 1% is now Woody Woodpecker on a Harley, giving the finger. Well it looks like Woody Woodpecker anyway. It takes up his whole shoulder. That bird has the silliest look on his face kind of like, Am I doing this right? It's too funny. I'll try and get a pic and post it. I guess he took off work yesterday and he and his WIFE went and got it done, I think she wanted to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. I can only imagine the pain, the other one wasn't healed yet, probably why he got so wasted. Oh one other thing. His bike is still in my driveway, and his wife is in the spare bedroom. I barley knew these people last month.

Sounds to me like this guy does'nt need to worry about the 1%ers getting him, the asphalt is going to get him before they do.

Back