free website stats program New Tatoo | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Tatoo

Might be a good time to define a few boundaries! :D It sounds like you did the right thing under those circumstances, and hopefully you don't become a full-time sitter!
:cheers

My wife is a soft touch and I see a big sister thing happening there. Me not so much. My philosophy has always been, if your going to act grown up, you darn well better be. I won't take over where his daddy left off. The guys I ride with are all very cool, and easy going, but won't waste a minute giving him a valuable lesson in how to act. Id hate to see that happen, but see it coming.
I'll bet he's going to be hurting real bad when he comes to. Then he's got his wife to deal with. I guess it's like martial arts, not everybody has the temperament for it. Some use it for exercise, self defense, discipline, others to bully and intimidate. Maybe he should sell the bike and get a fishing boat or something.

oh dear that is not good, he obviously thinks that having abike makes him Bad, he either needs to grow up fast and smell the roses or he is going to be in real trouble

Sounds like if he doesn't - the only roses he WON'T be smelling are the ones on top of the casket!!!

Maybe he should sell the bike and get a fishing boat or something.

Then he might go get a tat of Woody Woodpecker flipping the bird and holding a rod & reel !!!!!!!

That was it, I couldn't take it, I lost it. :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling The 1% is now Woody Woodpecker on a Harley, giving the finger. Well it looks like Woody Woodpecker anyway. It takes up his whole shoulder. That bird has the silliest look on his face kind of like, Am I doing this right? It's too funny. I'll try and get a pic and post it.

Post the pic,Please!!:D

A few more BAD ideas for your buddy.

The number 81.
13 in a diamond.
Filthy Few.
How about some red, brown, green, black or blue wings.
Maybe he could go with a Flying Death Head on his neck!

Not a bad idea to read a book or two just to get enough of an education so that you don't make dumb mistakes like that.

Well, my neighbors, he & she came by last night, to apologize for the goings on a few day ago. He told me they went to St. Louis to have his tat fixed and that the guy doing the ink gave him a real eye opener on the 1% thing and the meaning behind it, and who sported them and the down falls of showing off something that didn't belong to him. He told me he wasn't sure if he was cut out for all this. I asked him cut out for what? He said being a biker. I told him just real in the rains a little and enjoy the bike, enjoy the ride, be yourself, not something or somebody only a few are cut out to be. Like the 1% bunch. Take care of the wife and kid and welcome to the other 99%, we are bikers and it's a lot easier than pretending to be something you see on the tv. Oh, and as for the tat, he said he asked the guy to give it a dumb look on it's face as a reminder of a dumb mistake made that may of been real stupid.

So, tell us what the artist did to fix the problem. Add a three after the one and turn the "%" into a butterfly? Just curious, I like tats too.

well, at least he got something done about it, you can tell him the pain
from the do over is lot less than that having it done by, say...

a cheese grater.
an electric knife.
or something else equally as pleasant

I hope the guy who did it gets a talking to as well;

some things you just don't do.

Back