free website stats program New HD Touring seat ? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

New HD Touring seat ?

for the price i picked up one, sits lower looks good. a lot better than my original 09 seat. i had my orig seat modified i am evaluating both

Rode about 3hrs not bad, much better than stock unmodified seat. butt not falling asleep as w/ stock seat itl take time as i understand seats need breaking in. i am flat footed now.

Has anyone that has a reach seat tried this seat. I have a reach and just sent my stock seat to Mean City to be modified. After getting the stocker back it still doesn't sit you as low as the reach seat does. I'm thinking now that I should have sent my reach seat to be modified as the stock modified seat lost me about an inch and raised the passenger an inch or more. So mush that the strap for it is at least a couple of inches from fitting the seat now.

My bike was delivered the 1st week in Feb and I checked it after I read this thread. The seat I have is stamped low, so it came with the new seat. It seems to be very comfortable(more than my wife's 07 CVO UC).

I have a reach seat on my UC but this "new" 2010 seat is very comfy. It's narrower than the original 2010 seat and doesn't make you feel like you're riding a horse. I liked it but I didn't ride 700 miles on it either, just sat on it in the shop. I really like my reach seat but if my bike came with this new seat I'm not sure I'd have swapped. Congrats Sgt on the new scoot!

Back