free website stats program New Harley Blackline....yawn | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Harley Blackline....yawn

Not really my cup of tea per se, but I'm sure it will appeal to some. I must really like polishing all the bling on my custom!!

HMMMM, maybe it will catch on, is it me or does it look a bit on the cheap side?

I think it is a great looking model. I have a Deluxe with all kinds of upgrades but I like the simplicity of this new model. Looks like the 48's big brother. Not everyone wants the same bike and thank goodness that Harley has a marketing dept. that is on the ball.

It'a kind of up my ally. Definitely if you are a Sportster owner and looking to upgrade, I think this would be a natural progression. Not crazy about the two tone paint myself but, do like the solid black version. They left it bare enough for the new owners to make it their own and everyone knows there's a Harley tax to a new bike anyways.

It's doesn't make a huge impression like the 48 does but, good price point and solid looks that isn't going to offend anyone. I think it will do just fine.

I think the Nighttrain was more appealing but, it's good to change things up once in a while. Let's the current owners know they have something special that you can't get new and the folks buying new have something different. JMO.

I like the trick photography on the Victory. The move the brake rotor up to show more spokes on the wheel and they think they are so sneeky no one will notice.

I like the looks , they had to come out with a replacement for the night train .

I think I actually like it a bit better than the night train. And I do like the night train. I like the new rear fender and also the two tone engine on the Blackline.

The new Black line kinda looks like an over grown sporty, I think it is because of the laced wheels not sure. It is a bike that in my thoughts is designed to attract the youger crowd. It has the basic quality that the young crowd can easily turn it into their own. It is not my cup of tea but then again who am I?
As far as the Victory goes... well l I just think they are junk. Guy up the block from me has one, he trade a Harley in for it and well it is ugly, but when he asked me what I thought I was polite and just stated "now thats a bike". Never been a big fan of them, oh well to each his own. We still let him ride with us, he just has to stay in the back, LOL:D

Back