free website stats program new exhaust and air cleaner | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

new exhaust and air cleaner

I agree, O2 ied's can't possibly do the trick alone. O2 sensors only output voltage when they are hot, while cruising. Thats why someone created heated O2 sensors used in auto's. Anyway, I'm wondering if my TFI would work better with these ied's? I'm thinking my O2's might negate some of the TFI fuel trim. Also, 80 bucks/pair sure seems ripe. I may make them myself. 1000 ohms??

Why not contact George at techlusion and get the 2 resisters from him that go with the TFI being you have the unit already?

The resisters give you full control over the adjustment.

877-764-3337

Thanks Glider, was thinking of putting them together myself because I'm in the field. It would be a lot cheaper for me, but I can't seem to locate the proper connectors to complete the job so I may very well need to buy them ready made. No big deal. Thanks again.

I tell you what ! you guys are making me wonder weather its worth stage 1 tuning my 08 streetbob im gona collect it in 7 weeks and was considering getting done the day i collect it but im really not sure now. as all i want is that classic Harley sound, is their another option and who do i trust, clearly not my local main stealer !:bigsmiley5:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tell you what ! you guys are making me wonder weather its worth stage 1 tuning my 08 streetbob im gona collect it in 7 weeks and was considering getting done the day i collect it but im really not sure now. as all i want is that classic Harley sound, is their another option and who do i trust, clearly not my local main stealer !:bigsmiley5:

Why aren't you sure about it and what is it you're not sure about?

Slip ons and a TFI, what's difficult about that for the harley sound? You can even do it yourself, it's easy to do.

(It's finally warming up a little to work on my bike.)

Night Rider's page says The A resistor is 20Kohm, the B is 10Kohm making a 2/3 voltage divider. I am wondering if they should be 1/8 watt, 1/4 watt, or 1/2 watt resistors.(?)

I'm thinking 1/4 watt should be fine. Does anyone else know?

I just ordered Vance and Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 for my 09 Low Rider. I am also putting on SE breather PN 29406-08 and I will be purchasing a TFI 1250ST. What do I have to do with the O2 sensors? I think I have read on here that you can plug them (?).
Thanks,
JP

With that unit, it comes with two resister plugs that get plugged into the 02 sensor leads from the ecm, they I insulate and use a cable tie to store the half from the sensor itself.

Back