free website stats program N,Ireland or S,Ireland members | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

N,Ireland or S,Ireland members

Hi Wolfy,

Just new to motorbikes and to the forum myself. Just bought my first ever bike, an '06 model Street Rod in Nov last. Totally bitten by the Harley bug and looking forward to some better weather so I can get a few miles under my belt. Living in Dublin but can't wait to escape to the countryside on the bike.

If you or any of the other overseas members are coming this way, would love to hook up.

Hi David
Welcome to the forum and the rest of your life with Harley,yeah i know what you mean about it being a bug,wait till you start buying extras its also a bug lol.
Will be down Dublin way in May but just passing through on my way to Rosslare then France and Belgium,i usually do a European run each year.
Will probably be attending the Honda Shadow rally at Blue Anchor, Bellurgan point,Dundalk in July.
Health to enjoy your new ride David
Wolfy

Hello all.i'm south,but have lived thailand now 3-4 years.Great bike country this time of the year party every weekend.Harley are very strong here in se asia not just thailand,road's 80% highway,riding here same as russian roulette.LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVE'S

Hi Guys
Just joined the forum and new to biking - just passed my direct access big bike test at Riders Edge on the Harleys and looking forward to joining the ranks of proud Harley owners . Unfortunately have run into a problem ; Swansea say i can have an unrestricted Licence and Coleraine in N Ireland say they don't recognise it and will have to restrict my bike for two years . Any one else know how to get round this as i have heard that lots of people have gone there from N .Ireland and come back with the big bike test and are riding free ! Any one else shed some light on this or have gone before me ?
Any help would be much appreciated !
Also looking for like minded Harley riders to meet up with - i live in Belfast

Lidster :small3d015:

Bout yez, here's another Norn Irn "biker" I live in sunny Bangor :) Tooling about on a Roadglide...Hey, Wolfie, Ards is cool, Page One is the place to be, I call over regularly for my fix of biker magazines. It's the only place I know where I can get The Horse!

If you guys are organising a pint and a chat count me in...

Hi Guys
Sorry im a bit late in posting a reply,it just i havnt been on the forum much these days.
We more or less live near one another,we will have to meet up for a caht and rideout,i do most of the biking events throughout the year and happy for you all to join me,sent you both an email explaining things.
Irishwolf
Health to enjoy

Scrubby, Lidster
Hope you both received my Private message or Email,as im not sure if i sent them ok lol.
Irishwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.
I plan to ride to Ireland in July 2010. There can be somebody knows about ferries from Norway to Great Britain? I have found ferry with departure one time in 3 days only. :( It is inconvenient to me to go through France, less time to look Ireland.

Hi Finn
Never traveled your route so not sure about ferries from Norway,web search would be your best bet.
Enjoy Ireland
Wolfy

=================================================

Hi Rod
Welcome to the forum,just live down the road from yee mate in N/Ards.
Ride Safe
Wolfy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back