free website stats program N,Ireland or S,Ireland members | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

N,Ireland or S,Ireland members

Hi M
Dont really ride much this time of the year,unless its just a quick ride round the block,but would be looking forward to a meet and ride with you.
Im hoping to make the following ride event below,picked this rideout up from another club, but unsure at the moment,weather permitting.
Wolfy (Syd)

Ancestors Christmas Toy Run
Sun 14th December
Yes folks, it's getting close to that time of year again. We hope you will all be able to join us for the Christmas Toy Run again this year again. The run will be starting at the roundabout in Ballygowan as usual, leaving at 1pm, there will be a hot food van for coffee and breakfast to help warm everyone up before setting off. There is a tiny change to the usual route this year, we will not be stopping at the carpark at Plantation Roundabout but somewhere with less hectic traffic(point to be confirmed). Then back down the M1 into Belfast stoppping off at Custom House Square before finally out the the Ulster Hospital for lots of soup, tea, sandwiches and cake. There is a �5 donation per biker and if you can a small gift for the sick children (no soft toy for hygiene reasons). All proceeds and gifts are donated to the Children's Ward at the Ulster Hospital

Last edited:
Just looked up my work roster for the 14th and I'm away all day, I would have enjoyed that ride, its for a good cause. If anything else comes up let me know.

Hi M
No probs mate,if i hear of anything else will let you know,if you hear anything yourself let me know.
Cheers
Wolfy (Syd)

Hi Irish Wolf & M'one and everyone else reading, this Henry just moved to Belfast from Vancouver Canada, looking to make some new friends here in Northern Ireland. If anyone wants to go out for a pint, shoot the breeze about bikes, please do give me a shout.

Welcome to the forum Shovelhd, I'll be glad to have a beer and talk bikes anytime.See you ride some nice machines, post some Pic's if you can. When did you move here and what is it about Canadians and Belfast:D, I know a few here.

Hi Shovelhd
Welcome to the forum and N,ireland.
Im living in Newtownards which isnt that far away from Belfast,any time im free im up for a rideout,im in a bike club and do lots of biking events throughout Ireland and UK,we are for Belgium in May,you would be more than welcome to join us on any of the events we attend or rideouts,same goes for you M mate.
We are not a strict club like many out there,so anyone can join in with us,no need to be a member.
Have a great 2009 all
Wolfy (Syd)

Ok Boys, here are a few pics for your entertainment as requested. BTW thank you guys for replying, it's always nice to make a few friends in a foreign land. Once I get my bike past the silly importation process, I would love to get there and see the country with you guys. So far it's been a beautiful place, love all the twisty country roads and awesome awesome beer!

As to the Canadian and Irish.... fiancee is from here and I always wanted to see Ireland, Irish people are strong people and I like a culture with long history. Cheers, give me a shout anytime.

Attachments

• FXSTBI3.jpg
    FXSTBI3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 29
  • n618110456_1886413_4967.jpg
    n618110456_1886413_4967.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Shovel.jpg
    Shovel.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Da Pair.JPG
    Da Pair.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 26
Ok Boys, here are a few pics for your entertainment as requested. BTW thank you guys for replying, it's always nice to make a few friends in a foreign land. Once I get my bike past the silly importation process, I would love to get there and see the country with you guys. So far it's been a beautiful place, love all the twisty country roads and awesome awesome beer!

As to the Canadian and Irish.... fiancee is from here and I always wanted to see Ireland, Irish people are strong people and I like a culture with long history. Cheers, give me a shout anytime.

You come over here, take our jobs, take our women, call us foreign and the worst one of them all....you drink our beer!!!:D I take it yo've worked out we have a wild sense of humour:s Welcome to Belfast, love the shovel with the springer front and the 4 speed kicker, the other bike looks good too your a lucky man. Any time you get a moment PM me and we can arrange to meet up for a chat and a beer.

Kirwajo
Welcome to the forum mate.
Im riding a 2007 Dyna Super Glide Custom with lots of added on parts.
Few nice bike events round the Clare area.just wondering if you attend any of them ?.
Im from the North of Ireland but we have a chapter of our club in Limerick.
Take Care
Wolfy
(Syd)

Henry
You have two real nice lookng bikes there,health to enjoy them mate.
Hope you dont have to many probs with the bike being changed over to UK spec.
Wolfy (Syd)

Back