free website stats program My Review of Spectro 6-Speed vs. Redline Shock Proof Heavy | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Review of Spectro 6-Speed vs. Redline Shock Proof Heavy

I use Mobil-1 75-140 gear lube in my trans & the trans works great , it shifts smooth & quite . Would there be any advantages to changing to Spectro or Redline ?

I use Mobil-1 75-140 gear lube in my trans & the trans works great , it shifts smooth & quite . Would there be any advantages to changing to Spectro or Redline ?

I would LOOK on the magnet at next change to see if ANY METAL whiskers formed,,,,

I WOULD HAVE REDLINE SHOCKPROOF HEAVY HANDY to replace that good stuff you use ANYWAY

JUST MY WAY bigsmiley16.gif

signed....BUBBIE

I've tried the Mobil 1 LS 75/90 & 75/140, then the redline shockproof heavy and finally got to trying the Spectro platinum 6 speed gear lube. Out of them all I can say that the Spectro provided the best overall improvement in shifting and finding neutral over the other two.

Back