free website stats program motorcycle trailer | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle trailer

heres my set up...hope the pic shows up...This is our Unigo unit...

PICT0009.JPG (227.4 KB)

I like that trailer!! but im guessing you guys don't camp cause my tent and basics of camping won't fit in there. Unless of couse Hotels is considered camping :s

I like that trailer!! but im guessing you guys don't camp cause my tent and basics of camping won't fit in there. Unless of couse Hotels is considered camping :s

They do have a nice tent set up and stuff for this unit..but your right..my idea of camping is the closest "Best Western",..but hey it carrys the wifes shoes real good...lol...sure glad:D she ain't here right now to see me sayin this!

They do have a nice tent set up and stuff for this unit..but your right..my idea of camping is the closest "Best Western",..but hey it carrys the wifes shoes real good...lol...sure glad:D she ain't here right now to see me sayin this!

When we pack for a road trip my wife gets the tourpak,(she has to share it with my laptop) and the left saddlebag,and a bag on the luggage rack.I get the left saddlebag,good thing I don't own too many clothes!:bigsmiley36:

I don't know if those swivel hitches are really worth the money or even putting them on. I say that cause I have a trailer I pull that my friend and I built, we then layed the bike on its side to see if there was any binding or anything for that matter and there isn't!! you could actually lay it farther than the bike can go.

So why would someone need those if they don't bind or reach end of travel?? Just asking in case I've missed something which wouldn't be the first time

Thanks Wildey. I've done further research and I don't think I'll spring for the swivel yet. I'll try without and see how it goes.

Back