free website stats program Missing at constant speed? | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missing at constant speed?

I think I have one of those in my parts bin; also have a good custom map you could use if you like or you can just use the dial settings. Let me know if you are interested and I will check the bin to be sure; want to be sure it and all instructions etc. are there. Although, all their install and interface instructions are available on their website. You will need the USB interface to down load the map or to make you own; not needed if you want to work the dials. I also installed their coil when I first set mine up years back.

$200 plus shipping if you are interested. DTT now offers a three year warranty; won't hurt my feelings if you go for the warranty, understandable.:D

Thanks for the offer! Let me get brakes working again and recover from money already spent...... I'll let you know.

How do you feel about 8 and 9% leak down?

How do you feel about 8 and 9% leak down

JMHO but anything between 8% and 12% is acceptable; 15% would have me hunting a leak. You have some miles on the motor, so those readings don't indicate anything is amiss; certainly not your missing problem.:D

I will check tonight to make sure I have the unit in the bin.

I got it if you need it, just let me know.:s

Big Kudos to Dolt for his help and generosity here, this makes this a GREAT Forum.
This has been a public Forum announcement, now back to your riding and wrenching
:rider:ws

Big Kudos to Dolt for his help and generosity here, this makes this a GREAT Forum.
This has been a public Forum announcement, now back to your riding and wrenching]
:rider:ws

Hopefully more riding than wrenching..:s

JMHO but anything between 8% and 12% is acceptable; 15% would have me hunting a leak. You have some miles on the motor, so those readings don't indicate anything is amiss; certainly not your missing problem.:D

I will check tonight to make sure I have the unit in the bin.

10 per cent is a good value, given the gauges and the size of the orifices used Dolt is correct again @ 15 percent I too would be hunting

Back