free website stats program Mesh jacket | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mesh jacket

Hey R W B, when you were young did you play with Moses or wouldn't he play with the older kids?

Yes it does,, I left my house without my gloves last summer and went back for them.Its funny what you get use to..Buy the way,I hope you dont mind me asking,,,Are you older than dirt? lol..:D

I wear gloves most times, but don't like them. Actually dirt came along a year or so after Don was born. The a couple of yrs later I was born.

He invented dirt! :small3d031:

Glider you invented throwing dirt.

Hey R W B, when you were young did you play with Moses or wouldn't he play with the older kids?

Now this one made me laugh. In fact I had to stop before I could type. Very creative GEEZER. You're one to talk, you helped build the Ark.

Here is my plug for the tourmaster intake 2 jacket. I got out with it 5 times already this season. It is comfotrable and easy to wear! I've been riding in the 40's and 50's and keep the liners in (it comes with a wind liner and a quilted liner) and i'm fine for short trips under 2 hours. With the liners out you can just see through the mesh so I'm sure the air flow in the summer will be good! can't wait to use it in the 80's and 90's! The shoulder pads are "hinged" so they don't ride up when I reach for the bars like the HD jacket I had last season. The elbow pads are 2 times the coverage of the HD jacket and are contoured so I don't even feel them when i'm under way. Also th pockets inside hold the phone keys wallet and clear glasses perfectly. The nicest part of the jacket is the back....the armor in teh back is in multiple pieces and flexes so it does not feel stiff like some jackets I have used. And the back comes down low so you don't get the "plumbers rear" like other shortet jackets I have tried.

Another benefit is the black one I bought is very "basic" and not flashy like many of the street jackets out there so it goes well with the black FXDC I'm riding! I'd give the jacket a perfect score for a riding jacket!!!
'?

Just picked up a jacket and pants from Rec'it.They have great versitility and loads of protection. A bit on the sporty side but hey that's where I come from.

Just picked up a jacket and pants from Rec'it.They have great versitility and loads of protection. A bit on the sporty side but hey that's where I come from.

Hey you gotta wear what makes you comfortable! It's all about choices! I think I like my gear as much as the bike!!!!

Back