free website stats program Mesh jacket | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mesh jacket

Just now saw this thread, I have a hot weather mesh armored jacket I paid $59 for at LeatherUp last year. I've never worn it so I don't know if it's really cool or not.

Guess one day after I go down and loose some skin I might wear it. It seems well put together though. I've only gone down once in my riding life and the rear of my jeans took all the heat then (and my skin once the jeans wore thru). So pants would be a good idea if you could stand to wear them every time out. I once thought about sewing some levi pads into the knees and rear of a couple pairs of jeans. If had enought spare time, that would be a good idea.

:Well I wear a leather jacket,gloves .jeans HD boots....Thats it..Im not big or bad and all you that gear up are much safer than I.. I just can seem to wear a full face helmet because alot of people would miss out on how handsome I am..:small3d002:

:Well I wear a leather jacket,gloves .jeans HD boots....Thats it..Im not big or bad and all you that gear up are much safer than I.. I just can seem to wear a full face helmet because alot of people would miss out on how handsome I am..:small3d002:

That's not what I heard...:lolrolling

Attachments

• mush face.jpg
    mush face.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 8

I'm the opposite, I wear a full face so nobody can tell how old I am.

But don't that leather jacket get hot in the summer?

You guys are a lot of fun. .I lafted so hard my head hurt..It helps becouse, it SNOWED today.

I'm the opposite, I wear a full face so nobody can tell how old I am.

But don't that leather jacket get hot in the summer?

Yes it does,, I left my house without my gloves last summer and went back for them.Its funny what you get use to..Buy the way,I hope you dont mind me asking,,,Are you older than dirt? lol..:D

Back